15 Easy Dinner Ideas – Ready In 30 Minutes!
Easy dinner recipes are what make busy weekdays worth it.
I’m always a fan of cooking something easy and delicious, no matter the time or day.
I guess you could say I’m a bit lazy, but when you think about it, getting dinner ready in 30 minutes or less has perks.
Why You’ll Love These Recipes?
- Quick and Easy – when looking for easy dinner ideas, I also want to find something with a fast cooking time. So, what’s better than recipes that would be ready in 30 minutes or less?
- Budget-Friendly – if you’re like me, then shopping on a budget is always a goal. Shopping with a list in mind helps make shopping 10 X better. Plus, you don’t end up with more unnecessary stuff than necessary.
- Meal-Planning – forget all the guessing games you’ll have to play when figuring out what to cook for dinner. Creating a meal plan with these recipes can help you make any busy weekday a breeze.
Easy Dinner Ideas You Must Try!
Most of these recipes can be ready in 30 minutes or less.
Nothing’s better than whipping out a quick meal that the entire family will love.
I’ll include recipes that are nutritious and healthy for even the pickiest of eaters to love.
1. Jamaican Curry Shrimp
2. Ginger Chicken
3. Beef and Broccoli
4. Rasta Pasta with Jerk Shrimp
5. Creamy Broccoli Pasta
6. Chicken Chow Mein
7. Chicken Quesadillas
8. Tomato Carrot Soup (Fall Favorite!)
9. Chicken Noodle Soup (Another Fall Favorite)
10. Sheet Pan Chicken Fajita
11. Chicken and Cabbage Stir Fry
12. Vegan BBQ Jackfruit Wraps
13. Jamaican Curry Chickpeas
14. Sausage Rigatoni
15. One Pan Spanish Chicken and Rice
I’m always a big fan of easy recipes, and these are some of the best ideas to try right now in your kitchen.
Enjoy these timeless recipes, and if you’re interested in Caribbean/Jamaican food, check out these recipes here.
More About Me:
P.S. Aside from blogging about my personal journey in the Cayman Islands, I’m also a girl who loves to cook. Technically I am a certified chef de partie (line chef).
I decided I wanted to hone in on the skills that I learned at culinary school and share some recipes I love to make or always wanted to make.
I’m no perfectionist but I do love food, so check out the food side of my blog here. I share all sorts of recipes and ideas you can try in your kitchen too!